The idea behind my squares

I've opened this blog to share my squares with you

It is my intention to make a square most days using up some of my many scraps and bits and pieces along with some of my stamps that haven't been used very much at all

I got the inspiration for this blog from Johanna who I followed right throughout 2010 - Johanna has given me her permission to follow suit and try to do the same as she did - Johanna is a hard act to follow her squares have been amazing

I hope you will like what you see, maybe leave me a comment and join my followers

My other blogs are

Cards

Mixed Media





Monday, January 3, 2011

Todays Square - The thinker




Todays square is for the Sunday Stamper Challenge where the theme is "Men/charms" well if you class a bottle top as a charm it fits the bill !!! My background is an old book page to which I added my image again taken from an old book the thinking piece is polymer clay which I added the bottle top too containg his thaughts. I finished off by stamping the universe and inking the edges

Hope you have enjoyed looking through my new "365 Squares blog" it would be great if you left me a comment and maybe joined my followers

2 comments:

  1. Love this square Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea. I have been thinking of making a Fat Book using 4 x 4 squares, but this is a terrific way of making challenges into something more interesting than the odd card. Would you mind if I took this on board? I don't know about a page a day but I'll try. Caz

    ReplyDelete