The idea behind my squares

I've opened this blog to share my squares with you

It is my intention to make a square most days using up some of my many scraps and bits and pieces along with some of my stamps that haven't been used very much at all

I got the inspiration for this blog from Johanna who I followed right throughout 2010 - Johanna has given me her permission to follow suit and try to do the same as she did - Johanna is a hard act to follow her squares have been amazing

I hope you will like what you see, maybe leave me a comment and join my followers

My other blogs are

Cards

Mixed Media





Sunday, January 30, 2011

Take a Word - Vintage























Thanks for visiting my blog - your comments are much appreciated. It would be great if you joined my followers and see if I achieve my goal of producing a square every day for the whole year. x Hilda

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! romantic and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours. Love your vintage card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card. Delicate colours, Bravo!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yum! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful and colorful vintage card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful array of citrus colors in this piece. Lovely, just lovely. I wish you success on your art-a-day venture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly lovely. good luck on your goal this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors and elements in this truly vintage piece - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, soft and colorful vintage piece. I love this one a lot. It has such a feel good mood to it.

    ReplyDelete