The idea behind my squares

I've opened this blog to share my squares with you

It is my intention to make a square most days using up some of my many scraps and bits and pieces along with some of my stamps that haven't been used very much at all

I got the inspiration for this blog from Johanna who I followed right throughout 2010 - Johanna has given me her permission to follow suit and try to do the same as she did - Johanna is a hard act to follow her squares have been amazing

I hope you will like what you see, maybe leave me a comment and join my followers

My other blogs are

Cards

Mixed Media





Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Artistic Stamper Challenge - Wings






















Todays square is for the Artistic Stamper Challenge where the theme this month is "Wings" - My main image is from the Gibson Girls range from Artistic Stamper and my butterfly from the Stitchels range again from Artistic Stamper

4 comments:

  1. She looks like her Mojo has flown away or is she just fed up with Christmas do you think? LOL great square Hilda love the sentiment. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little square Hilda! Thanks for joining in with the ASCT challenge
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i wish that, too... and the dymo script looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great saying, i agree with Zoe, i think her mojo is hiding lol
    Thanks for joining in with the ASCT Challenge x

    ReplyDelete