The idea behind my squares

I've opened this blog to share my squares with you

It is my intention to make a square most days using up some of my many scraps and bits and pieces along with some of my stamps that haven't been used very much at all

I got the inspiration for this blog from Johanna who I followed right throughout 2010 - Johanna has given me her permission to follow suit and try to do the same as she did - Johanna is a hard act to follow her squares have been amazing

I hope you will like what you see, maybe leave me a comment and join my followers

My other blogs are

Cards

Mixed Media





Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can I get down now



This is my entry for Theme Thursday today - think it fits the challenge well

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful entry, Hilda. Your caption really fits the expression on the child's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! What a face on your little girl, loving the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Hilda. Made me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I wonder how many children have said that over the years...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the little sepia children. It goes to so nothing really changes through the years... kids will still be kids :))

    ReplyDelete