The idea behind my squares

I've opened this blog to share my squares with you

It is my intention to make a square most days using up some of my many scraps and bits and pieces along with some of my stamps that haven't been used very much at all

I got the inspiration for this blog from Johanna who I followed right throughout 2010 - Johanna has given me her permission to follow suit and try to do the same as she did - Johanna is a hard act to follow her squares have been amazing

I hope you will like what you see, maybe leave me a comment and join my followers

My other blogs are

Cards

Mixed Media





Friday, March 18, 2011

Three Muses - Fish- Encaustic Art






















The background for this one is Encaustic Art



Thanks for visiting my blog - your comments are much appreciated. It would be great if you joined my followers and see if I achieve my goal of producing a square every day for the whole year. x Hilda

7 comments:

  1. Wow Hilda. What an amazing piece of encaustic art! Must get my bits out and have a go again. You have inspired me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful encaustic art, Hilda. The colors are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and those colours are gorgeous.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great page Hilda :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful color. I've always wanted to try encaustic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilda, what can I say ..... I have always wanted to have a go at encaustic art and seeing this little beauty has made me want it more. Gorgeous colours my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. I love the transparency. Laura

    ReplyDelete