The idea behind my squares

I've opened this blog to share my squares with you

It is my intention to make a square most days using up some of my many scraps and bits and pieces along with some of my stamps that haven't been used very much at all

I got the inspiration for this blog from Johanna who I followed right throughout 2010 - Johanna has given me her permission to follow suit and try to do the same as she did - Johanna is a hard act to follow her squares have been amazing

I hope you will like what you see, maybe leave me a comment and join my followers

My other blogs are

Cards

Mixed Media





Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rainbow Lady - Best Friends

5 comments:

  1. Lovely image Hilda and is that the score for Silent Night as your BP? Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and great friends image. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ah this is super and just perfect for our theme on Rainbow Lady this week, Thanks for playing, HAzelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful work on this!! Thanks so much for playing at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE this week:)

    ReplyDelete